WORK WITH US
No opportunities at the moment, but please check again shortly.
MDR is growing rapidly and we’re building our roster of professionals to join our consulting practice as associates.
We’re seeking talented professionals with the following qualified experience:
- strategic communications
- public engagement and facilitation
- governance and organizational design
- Minimum of ten years of recent senior-level non-profit, regulatory, or agency experience.
- Combined experience in developing complex communications strategies and deploying tactics for multiple audiences is essential.
- Extensive process and dialogue design experience.
- Experience facilitating strategic planning, public policy, and other significant engagement processes.
- IAP2 membership highly desirable.
Governance and Organizational Leadership
- A minimum of five years of senior leadership experience (CEO, Executive Director, Registrar, Vice President, Director) is essential.
- Experience reporting to and developing Boards is strongly preferred.
- Experience as a member of a Board is strongly preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
While we recognize the value of impressive resumes and stellar academic achievements, our foremost commitment is to talent and individual potential.
Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates, and prioritize individuals who face systemic barriers to fair labour market access.